LeadPal Commercial
WP Traffic Guard
spin rewriter review

WP Traffic Guard: From WP Toolkit 

Launch: 11am EST Tuesday 17th August 2020

Stop losing valuable traffic, DFY Monetized 404 pages with click optimization


Three Easy Steps –
Step #1: Choose Your Ad Template
Step #2: Select Your Ads (+/or Add Your Own)
Step #3: Test, Track & Tweak


Stop Losing Valuable Clicks: Visitors landing on a 404 page aren’t going to be impressed, turn that wasted traffic into profits in moments…

Optimize Profits: Test & Track different offers to learn which get you the most commissions and focus on those!

Fix the hole in your bucket: Track where the broken pages/links are so you can fix the traffic loss long term…

WP Traffic Guard is the world’s first 1-click WordPress plugin that gives you a fully monetized, set and forget 404 error pages. 75% of the people who visit your site will never come back to your site after seeing this one page. We all know the dreaded 404 error page.  Website visitors land on it far more often than you’d think. Here’s the thing, you can run the most up to date website in the world with zero broken or bad links, but that does not change the fact that people will still access pages that don’t exist on your blog.

As a matter of  fact,  17% of the 404 errors messages on your site come down to your own mistakes. The remaining 83% are due to user errors and poor indexing from the search engines. Which means you are sending tons of people to boring pages that have no chance of converting into leads or sales. You are throwing away huge opportunities to make money every single day. A recent study shows that 75% of the people who hit a 404 error page on your site won’t even give you a second chance… ever.

They’ll put the blame on you and move on to your competition. Like most marketers thee designers of this tool have been battling with this issue for years. So they decided to fix the problem once and for all. And now you can. With a simple plugin that will ensure that nobody ever leaves your website without having the opportunity to put some money in your pocket! INTRODUCING WP Traffic Guard.

WP Traffic Guard Works In Just 3 Easy Steps

Step 1: Easy 1-Click Setup: Their easy 1-click installation
allows you to quickly add WP Traffic Guard to any WordPress

Step 2: Select Your Ready Made Template: Choose any one of
their many high converting ad templates and instantly build
your new money making 404 error pages.

Step 3: Earn With Proven Sellers: Select one or more of their
ready made ads with proven, high converting offers (or make
your own). WP Traffic Guard will immediately start showing
these ads on your new 404 error pages.

WP Traffic Guard

You’ll only have to do this once and the ads will keep bringing in hands-free income for years to come. The low introductory price you see on this page will only be available for a very limited time. It was always the plan to offer WP Traffic Guard on a monthly recurring plan and that is what will likely happen at the end of the special early bird period. At the same time the low price you see here is the cheapest you will ever find, they WILL be increasing the price tag on WP Traffic Guard very soon!


Stop Bleeding Sales: Within minutes you will have your new 404 error pages working for you…bringing in sales on autopilot and preventing your visitors from going to your competition instead.

No Need To Build Your Own Ads: Straight out of the box, WP Traffic Guard comes preloaded with ad templates you can activate with a single click. These proven ad templates mean that you can get started earning from your 404 error pages immediately – even if you couldn’t build a page to save your

Instant Access To The Best Converting Offers: You can automatically prefill your new 404 error pages with your own affiliate links for some of the best money making offers. Which means you don’t have to do any research or even create any kind of content– all the hard work have been done for you!.

Self Optimizing Ads: Choose between showing 6 smaller ads or one big ad on each 404 error page. WP Traffic Guard will automatically rotate between all available ads. It will even self optimize and assign more weight to the best performing ads – showing you top money makers more often.

Grow Your Income: WP Traffic Guard will also automatically track ads that get the most clicks. This will help you optimize what you show on your 404 pages and maximize your profits.

Plug The Holes With Money: It will even detect exactly why each individual visitor hits your 404 page, where they came from and what they were looking for. This will allow you to easily plug any holes and replace them with the money making sites your audience are already looking for.

Watch the demo Review and walk through video below

Demo Review video 


Walk Through Video 


Access WP Traffic Guard

Privacy Policy | Terms And Conditions